The Interactions of Candida And Yeast Infection Treatment Products
"Should I take … while taking …?"
(1) Antibiotics kill bacteria and don't kill yeast - that's what got you into this mess in the first place.
(2) Certainly don't take silver at the same moment as these other things. But, since silver is supposed to be rapidly absorbed, it should have limited effect in the intestinal tract. However, there is strong evidence that colloidal silver can cause the dramatic side effect of irreversibly turning your skin silver (presumably because the silver molecules are too large, and get trapped in the capillaries. Millions take colloidal silver without this effect, just be aware.
(3) GSE is a general purpose disinfectant -- it should kill everything it touches.
(4) We are lead to believe that most yeast killer remedies don't kill bacteria, but obviously they will kill yeast.
(5) Yeast-digesting enzymes should have no effect on bacteria, but should kill beneficial yeast
(6) Some of these anti-parasitic remedies are reputed to be pretty strong. They may include GSE and
other antibacterial agents.